Dungeon Diving Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Race

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guild Captain
Admin
Guild Captain

Character Race Empty
PostSubject: Character Race   Character Race I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 6:13 pm

Races!!

Here in this lovely world of ours we have a huge diversity of races. There are humans, demi-humans, and gods and goddesses! And all of them have members of their race that come to our lovely little town with aspirations of being the greatest adventurer to ever walk amongst the others!Each race has unique traits that help them throughout their lives as adventurers. The different races will be listed below with their description and their particular traits.
  • Human - Humans, alongside Pallums, are assumed to be the weakest race physically. Despite being the weakest race, humans are the most balanced of the races initially.

• All Basic Abilities start at I

• Amazon - Amazons are a race that only contains women. They leave their island in search of a mate for procreation. These darker skinned women speak their own language which is unique to them and have are stronger than the average human.

• STR Ability starts at I+, the rest of their abilities start at I

• Boaz - The Boaz people are a demi-human race with boar-ish features. They are stronger than the standard human, but are less nimble than the average human as well.

• STR Ability starts at G-, AGI ability starts at I-, the rest are at I

• Cat People - The Cat People are a demi-human race with cat-like ears and tail. They aren’t any stronger than the standard human, but they are more nimble than the average human.

• AGI Ability starts at I+, the rest of their abilities start at I

• Chienthrope - Chienthropes are a race of demi-humans with dog-like ears and tails. They aren’t any stronger than the standard human, but they are more agile than the average human.

• AGI Ability starts at I+, the rest of their abilities start at I

• Dwarf - The Dwarven people are a demi-human race of short people, not exceeding the height of 4’10” (147cm). There have been exceptions to this, but it is extremely rare. Dwarves are extremely strong physically. Some have been seen with the strength to kill a monster without the blessing of a god/goddess.

• STR Ability starts at G, AGI Ability starts at I-, the rest of their abilities start at I

• Elf - Elves are a race of demi-humans that are typically pale and slender in physique. They are almost the polar opposite of the Dwarf. Though not the strongest race, Elves are extremely nimble that have shown great skill with magic. (The Elven race can start one of two ways Smile )

• AGI Ability starts at G-, DEX Ability starts at I+, DUR Ability starts at I-, the rest of their abilities start at I
      or
    • MagRes Ability starts at I+, MagForce Ability starts at I+, DUR Ability starts at I-, the rest of their abilities start at I.

• God/Godess - The gods are the Heads of the Familias throughout this world. They bestow their blessing (Falna) upon their adventurers which, in turn, helps them reach unimaginable feats. The gods themselves have allowed themselves to be limited, however, unless they break their rules and release their Arcanum.

• All Basic Abilities start at D, with their choice of initial Developmental Ability starting at D. When their arcanum is unlocked, all of their Abilities jump to S+

• Pallum - Pallum, alongside humans, are the weakest race physically. They are all shorter people, however they are not as short as the Dwarven race. Despite their lack of physical strength, they are a very skilled people.

• DEX Ability starts at I+, the rest of their abilities start with I

• Werewolf - Werewolves are a race of demi-humans with wolf like traits, including ears and tail. Though this race may not be ridiculous stronger than the humans, they are more nimble. They are, unfortunately more susceptible to magic, though.

• AGI Ability starts at I+, DEX Ability starts at I+, MagFor Ability starts at I-, MagRes Ability starts at I-. All other abilities start at I

• Halflings - Halflings are the hybrid of humans with any of the other races (except gods). Aside from being with humans, the races can not procreate outside of their born race.

• One Ability starts at I+, the rest of their abilities start at I.
    • The Ability that starts with I+ has to match its Non-Human half’s advantage.

Back to top Go down
https://dungeondivinghq.rpg-board.net

Character Race
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dungeon Diving Headquarters :: Information Center :: User Manual-
Jump to: