Dungeon Diving Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guild Captain
Admin
Guild Captain

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 2:32 pm

General Site Rules

• Personal Behavior - While you are here, we ask that you remain a respectful individual. Whether you like a particular member or not. We would like to maintain a pretty welcoming environment, so we need all of our members to be of the same accord. So all of those generally no fly things are not tolerated here (i.e. bullying, harassment, just being downright rude.)
  • Courtesy to Staff - This rule doesn’t apply for Dawg (unless he gets annoyed and changes this). If you are waiting for approval of anything, do not constantly pester the staff to tend to your needs. As a staff, we have an entire community to help and take care of, not just one or two people.
  • Sensitive Content - Remember that this site accepts all kinds of people. Some may be younger than your average RPer. So we ask that we keep all content on the site PG-14.
  • Character Creation - Our rule about having multiple characters here at DDHQ is quite simple: Don’t take on more than you can handle. If you can be active with five characters, then you may have five characters.
  • Face Claims - FC's are, of course, on a first come, first serve basis. However, if a user becomes inactive, they will lose their FC and it will be fair game for other users to claim.

Last edited by Guild Captain on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dungeondivinghq.rpg-board.net
Guild Captain
Admin
Guild Captain

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Combat Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Combat Rules

The rules for combat are a bit more straightforward than the general rules for the site. Remember to keep things logical, do not metagame or God Mod, and be fair. Remember the basic abilities of each character are there to keep an idea of how they stack against one another. Just because one character’s abilities are way above another does not GUARANTEE a victory (although… it doesn’t look good for the other). Skill can make a world of difference.

Last edited by Guild Captain on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dungeondivinghq.rpg-board.net
Guild Captain
Admin
Guild Captain

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Posting Rules   Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 2:37 pm